Hello, I’m Wade Peterson, owner of Peterson Hardwood Floors.
I represent the second generation of this hardwood craftsman business that my father started in 1970. After dad passed away I have kept the business in the family, and now my sons are working with me.
It has been 30 plus years of meeting all different kinds of people, some of who have become very good friends and others that are now very loyal customers. I take great pride in providing the quality and service that has made our company what it is today and I expect this to carry the company well into the future.
Bring back your old wood floor to its original shine!It’s cost effective – wood flooring will out last most carpets. Wood flooring can be re-sanded and refinished multiple times. It’s cleaner than carpet and easier to maintain.
There is a floor for ALL budgets! Oak, maple, hickory, and exotics… Not sure what you’re looking for? We have a show room to help you with your decision and your budget. If your looking to customize, we can help.
Improving an aging, worn or cracked concrete floor by removing it and pouring new concrete isn’t always the answer. Refinishing concrete is increasingly the option of choice for those seeking to improve the look of a concrete floor.
– One Year Warranty on craftsmanship and flooring
– Certified wood floor refinishing/installation specialist
– Expert advice from career professionals
– We employ all of our staff, not relying on subs
– Wide selection of popular new flooring options – prefinished, onsite finished, laminate, engineered wood flooring
– Certified Pergo Specialist